Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Date Change for Liza Moz Outing

I talked with the owner of Liza Moz today who informed me of three other parties taking place before and during our scheduled paint time there. He asked me if I could possibly change dates to Tuesday December 1st or Wednesday December 2nd instead of Thursday the 3rd. I apologize to everyone for this late change of dates and know that it may conflict with someone's schedule. Please let me know which date may work better for you, Tuesday the 1st or Wednesday the 2nd. I will schedule us on the day that works better for the majority. Please email me at amykavery@hotmail.com by this Friday, November 20th, so that I can let the owner of Liza Moz know our definite date. I appreciate your understanding and hope that a new date will still allow many of you to attend this fun cookie swap/plate painting party at Liza Moz!

No comments:

Post a Comment